Acceptable Use Policy
Go Mylo’s Acceptable Use Policy is incorporated as part of the overall Terms of Service. You must agree in full to the Terms of Service prior to using the services.
- Resource Usage
Users may not initiate the following:
- Run any process that requires more than 64MB of memory space, more than 30 CPU seconds, or consumes more than an average of 2% of overall system resources over a 24 hour period.
- Run any type of interactive real-time chat applications that require server resources. Remotely-hosted services are fully allowed.
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- Run any process which interacts with the MySQL database server using persistent connections.
- Account Use
Go Mylo does not allow any of the following content to be hosted:
- Illegal Material - This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any local law or regulation.
- Adult Material - Includes all pornography, erotic images, or otherwise lewd or obscene content. The designation of "adult material" is left entirely to the discretion of Go Mylo.
- Warez - Includes pirated software, ROMS, emulators, phreaking, hacking, password cracking. IP spoofing, etc., and encrypting of any of the above. Also includes any sites which provide "links to" or "how to" information about such material.
- Other Material - Any material we feel to be abusive, effect or could affect the operation of the service and/or affect other internet users.
- Shell (SSH) Access - A valid reason must be provided for this service to be enabled. Go Mylo reserves the right to not enable it or disable it at anytime.
- Zero Tolerance Spam Policy
Go Mylo takes a zero tolerance stance against the sending of unsolicited e-mail, commonly known as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated without notice.
Go Mylo reserves the right to require changes or disable as necessary any web site, account, database, or other component that does not comply with this policy, at its sole discretion. Go Mylo also reserves the right to make any such modifications in an emergency at our sole discretion.
- Mass-Mailing Lists
No account hosted on Go Mylo shared servers may send in excess of one-hundred (100) emails per ten (10) minutes or one thousand (1000) emails per twenty-four (24) hours. Any account found in violation of this policy will be immediately suspended.
- Data Transfer
You are allocated a monthly data transfer allowance. This allowance varies depending on the hosting plan you purchase. Should your account pass the allocated amount we reserve the right to suspend the account until the start of the next allocation, suspend the account until more bandwidth is purchased at an additional fee, suspend the account until you upgrade to a higher level of plan, terminate the account and/or charge you an additional fee for the overages.